Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump makes a mistake by typing his wife's name in his latest tweets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump makes a mistake by typing his wife's name in his latest tweets Empty Trump makes a mistake by typing his wife's name in his latest tweets

Post by Rocky Sun 20 May 2018, 3:53 am

Trump makes a mistake by typing his wife's name in his latest tweets %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%84

Trump makes a mistake by typing his wife's name in his latest tweets

The president of the United States, Donald Trump, wrote the name of his wife Melania in a tweet on Twitter on the occasion of her return from the hospital.
    According to the newspaper The Hill, Trump chatted with his wife after she returned from hospital after a kidney operation, but he made the mistake of writing her name instead of Melania, Melanie wrote.
    "It's great that the first lady returns to the White House," Trump wrote on his Twitter page. "Melanie is in a good state. Thank you all for your calls and my best wishes."
    The newspaper pointed out that Trump deleted his first tweets and wrote new ones but this time by the correct name of his wife "Melania".
    Earlier, the office of First Lady Melanie Trump said she returned to the White House on Saturday, May 19, after undergoing surgery to treat a kidney problem.
    The 48-year-old American woman has been recovering at Walter Reed Medical Center since Monday after surgery.
    Melanie Trump returned to the White House on Saturday morning, "Stephanie Gresham said in a statement." She is in a great state of relaxation and her morale is high. "

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:38 pm