Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington policy on the meetings of McGork in Baghdad and Kurdistan "and no information on Sulaiman

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington policy on the meetings of McGork in Baghdad and Kurdistan "and no information on Sulaiman Empty Washington policy on the meetings of McGork in Baghdad and Kurdistan "and no information on Sulaiman

Post by Rocky Wed 23 May 2018, 4:37 am

[size=32]
    Washington policy on the meetings of McGork in Baghdad and Kurdistan "and no information on Sulaimani"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The US State Department confirmed on Wednesday that Brett McGurk, US envoy to Iraq and Syria, is holding a series of meetings with parties and political parties in Baghdad and the Kurdistan Region.
    "What McGuck is doing in general is that he is meeting with a group of parties in the Kurdistan Region and Baghdad," ministry spokeswoman Heather Noert told a news conference.
    "I do not have any details about his meeting with the Kurdish parties in Sulaymaniyah," he said, recalling that "what I know is that he is involved in a series of meetings."
    "The United States will work with the government and the person chosen by the Iraqi people, and what they decide in this area," she said.
    On the meeting of the leader of the Iranian Quds Force Qassim Soleimani with a number of parties and the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr said "I do not have information about this matter."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 1:36 am