Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The amendment of the electoral law can not be applied retroactively Friday, June 1

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The amendment of the electoral law can not be applied retroactively Friday, June 1 Empty Deputy: The amendment of the electoral law can not be applied retroactively Friday, June 1

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jun 2018, 3:31 am

Deputy: The amendment of the electoral law can not be applied retroactively

Friday, June 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP on the mass of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Shuan Daoudi, Friday, that the decision of the House of Representatives on the elections "has no legal value does not require the Commission," while pointing out that the vote on the amendment of the election law does not apply to the current elections and not retroactively. 

Al-Daoudi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the extraordinary session has its conditions and controls, which stipulated that it is held on the signatures of not less than fifty deputies and on a specific issue is discussed and then adjourned the meeting does not remain open," noting that "the confusion of the House of Representatives at the end is It is regrettable either by issuing a decision that they know well that it has no legal value and does not commit the Commission to anything or their breaches by keeping the emergency session open. "
    Al-Daoudi added that "the parliament's attempt to amend the election law No. 45 for 2013 can not be implemented until it was voted retroactively is being held on the next elections," pointing out that "what is happening today is simply losing attempts of the coalition losers and there are floundering losers And those who are lost, including the presidency, the president and his deputies and his decision. " 

The House of Representatives decided in an extraordinary session held last Monday, the re-counting and sorting manually for 10% of the election results, as well as the cancellation of the results of the election conditional (elections displaced) and the elections abroad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:17 pm