Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq denies exchange of Kirkuk crude oil with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq denies exchange of Kirkuk crude oil with Iran Empty Iraq denies exchange of Kirkuk crude oil with Iran

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:53 am

Iraq denies exchange of Kirkuk crude oil with Iran

10:30 - 05/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Ministry of Oil denied on Tuesday what the Iranian official announced on the start of each of the two countries in the exchange of crude oil from the Kirkuk field currently, indicating that it is still in the preparations.
    "The agreement has already taken place between the two ministries, but the export has not yet started. The amount announced in the media between 30,000 and 60,000 is the amount agreed to be exchanged," ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said in a statement. The preparations are not yet complete, as we are still in the process of creating the necessary infrastructure. "
    Jihad added that "the Kirkuk oil has been suspended since the crisis last year, where Kirkuk was within the control of the Kurdistan Regional Government and oil was exported through (Ceyhan) Turkish and then stopped the export process."
    "The agreement with Iran now requires the export of this quantity through the tankers, because it is less expensive than if Iran brought crude oil from a region far away inside Iran for the purpose of liquidation and for us in Iraq, we will receive the equivalent of a quantity ready for export from Iran through the southern ports are close, so both countries will benefit from this barter process. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:16 am