Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil expert: border fields "time bombs"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil expert: border fields "time bombs" Empty Oil expert: border fields "time bombs"

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:30 am

Oil expert: border fields "time bombs"
    June 05 2018 12:10 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Buwar Khansi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

An oil expert described the border fields as "ticking bombs" whenever anyone wants to create problems.

The expert called for the government to form a joint body to manage the border fields between Iraq and neighboring countries to get away from the problems, stressing: "The development of exploratory patches contribute to increase oil production and benefit the economic situation."

Khans said in a press statement: "The development of fields contributes to the increase of oil production and this is beneficial to the economy in general, and must be both countries form a joint body to manage these border fields to keep away from problems that may occur, or hand over this file to international companies Which in turn distributes resources by field area and production. "

He pointed out the importance of taking into account the rights of the oil-producing provinces because of the damage caused by environmental pollution, stressing: "The activation of the oil and gas law is the cornerstone in the development of the oil sector and guarantees the rights of productive provinces."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:17 am