Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbadi office: The violations of the elections produced by the system of party quotas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi office: The violations of the elections produced by the system of party quotas Empty Al-Abbadi office: The violations of the elections produced by the system of party quotas

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jun 2018, 4:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Abbadi office: The violations of the elections produced by the system of party quotas

The media office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Friday that the violations that took place in the recent elections were produced by the system of party quotas, which was followed by the blocs in the selection of the Board of Commissioners.
    "The violations that took place in the recent legislative elections were produced by the party quota system, which was followed by the blocs in the selection of the Board of Commissioners, which proved contrary to the general interests of the country," spokesman Saad al-Hadithi said in a statement.
    He added that Abadi "made efforts as allowed by his powers to ensure the integrity of the procedures of the electoral process, including the request of the Council of Ministers the need to examine the electoral bodies by international companies to ensure the rigidity of the election results."
     He added that "the abuse of the electoral process was because of fraud and violations of electoral systems and blatant interference in the work of the Commission, which was practiced by political blocs bear the responsibility of stealing the votes of citizens were not safe on the interests of Iraq."
    "The commander-in-chief of the armed forces was very careful to keep the armed forces away from any interference in the elections and issued strict instructions to protect voters and electoral centers. Our heroic forces succeeded in their mission and there was no security breach," he said.
    He pointed out that "the protection of the political process and democracy is the commitment to laws and decisions and judgments and away from any other class effects."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:36 pm