Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bands: Manual counting will not affect alliances and may add seats to open

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bands: Manual counting will not affect alliances and may add seats to open Empty Bands: Manual counting will not affect alliances and may add seats to open

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jul 2018, 2:22 am

Bands: Manual counting will not affect alliances and may add seats to open

09:58 - 04/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Assaib Ahl al-Haq confirmed on Tuesday that the process of counting and sorting the results of the parliamentary elections will not affect the alliances between the winning lists. It is likely that the process will add a new seat to the Fatah alliance.
    "Most of the appeals are related to the results of Kirkuk and the western and northern provinces," Naim al-Aboudi, a spokesman for the movement, told the Saudi daily Asharq Al-Awsat.
    "The effect of the new final results on the nature of potential alliances between the winning blocs," Al-Aboudi ruled out that "the new manual counting operations add an additional seat to the Fatah alliance."
    The Electoral Commission for the elections, on Tuesday, the start of counting and manual counting in the province of Kirkuk. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:10 am