Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An agreement to announce the largest Sunni alliance in the coming days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An agreement to announce the largest Sunni alliance in the coming days Empty An agreement to announce the largest Sunni alliance in the coming days

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Jul 2018, 2:28 am

An agreement to announce the largest Sunni alliance in the coming days

09:49 - 21/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A source familiar with the Union of Forces, Saturday, an agreement between the Sunni political blocs to announce the largest Sunni bloc in the coming days, indicating that the leaders of Sunni parties waiting for the end of the demonstrations and announce the results of the announcement of the new alliance.
     "The leaders of the Sunni blocs held several meetings in Amman and Baghdad during the past few days and agreed to form a 50-member Sunni alliance that will be announced in the next few days," the source said in a statement.
     He added that "the coalition will include most of the national deputies led by Iyad Allawi and the coalition of the decision led by Khamis Khanjar and Saladin our identity and Anbar, our identity and the Iraqi and the alliance of Baghdad," noting that "there are consultations to increase numbers through the inclusion of Sunni MPs winners in the Shiite lists to the coalition."
     The source continued, "The leaders of the political blocs slowed down in the announcement of the new coalition until the end of popular demonstrations in the southern provinces and the announcement of the results of counting and sorting by hand." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 9:19 am