Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the Internet service is hindering the receipt of salaries of employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

the Internet service is hindering the receipt of salaries of employees Empty the Internet service is hindering the receipt of salaries of employees

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jul 2018, 3:47 am

[size=32]
    the Internet service is hindering the receipt of salaries of employees[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

A source familiar with the Ministry of Higher Education revealed on Sunday that many employees in their ministries and other ministries could not receive their monthly salaries because of the interruption of the Internet service.
    The source told Ashqaf News that "a number of employees have not been able so far to receive their salaries, because of the disruption of the Internet, because they receive their salaries smart cards."
    "The Ministry of Education is trying to avoid this problem, through the handover of salaries to a number of employees."
    The Iraqi government has cut off the Internet service from the capital Baghdad and other provinces that are witnessing protests with the aim of containing and perpetuating it.
    Thousands of people demonstrated in a number of Iraqi provinces recently to protest the deterioration of the living conditions and service and the lack of water and electricity in light of rising temperatures to half of the boiling.
    Demonstrators in Dhi Qar, Maysan, Najaf, Karbala, Diwaniyah and Babel called for improving the service and living conditions, providing water and electricity services, eliminating financial and administrative corruption in the state and its institutions, unemployment and providing job opportunities for the unemployed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:21 am