Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission announces the dispatch of a number of judges and staff to carry out manual counting a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission announces the dispatch of a number of judges and staff to carry out manual counting a Empty The Commission announces the dispatch of a number of judges and staff to carry out manual counting a

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jul 2018, 2:12 am

The Commission announces the dispatch of a number of judges and staff to carry out manual counting and counting of Iraqis abroad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Thursday 26 July 2018 at 15:41 pm (499 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The Commission announces the dispatch of a number of judges and staff to carry out manual counting and counting of Iraqis abroad
    Baghdad / Sky Press

The Board of Commissioners of the Electoral Commission announced the dispatch of a number of judges assigned and a number of staff to conduct the counting and sorting of Iraqi centers and stations abroad.

The official spokesman of the Electoral Commission, Judge Laith Jabr Hamza, said that the Board of Commissioners of the assigned judges decided to send a number of members of the Council of judges and a number of employees to the Islamic Republic of Iran, Turkey and Jordan for the purpose of beginning the manual re-counting of the centers and stations for which complaints were received and appeals in those countries.

Judge Laith Jabr said the council had decided to speed up the process of re-counting the centers and stations of the countries under the direct supervision of the assigned judges pointing out that the Board of Commissioners will take a decision on the centers and stations for all countries that have received complaints and appeals for elections of Iraqis abroad in other countries and according to the time Time for it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:24 pm