Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Badairi: US General Electric contracts and privatization project The most prominent files of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Badairi: US General Electric contracts and privatization project The most prominent files of the  Empty Al-Badairi: US General Electric contracts and privatization project The most prominent files of the

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jul 2018, 2:42 am

Al-Badairi: US General Electric contracts and privatization project The most prominent files of the investigation with Fahdawi

17:52 - 30/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    Former deputy Ali al-Badairi revealed on Monday the committee formed to investigate with the Minister of Electricity Qassim al-Fahdawi after he withdrew his hand from Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and highlighted the files to be investigated.
    Al-Badairi said in a statement that the committee that will investigate with Al-Fahdawi formed by the Prime Minister to discuss the files of contracts and electrical equipment, pointing out that "the most prominent files that will be investigated with Fahdawi General Electric Company of America for the processing and maintenance of power plants And the privatization project. "
    He added that "the Ministry of Electricity entered into a contract with the General Electric Company worth more than 300 million dollars for the maintenance and processing of dozens of gas station in all provinces of the country," noting that "the company did not provide any futility to resolve the crisis of electric shock, as well as deliberate and not complete Fully functioning ".
    The Prime Minister Haider Abadi ordered on Sunday to withdraw the hand of the Minister of Electricity Qassem Al-Fahdawi on the background of the deterioration of energy services in the country, while he stressed that the investigative committees will begin work on the files of corruption involved in the Fahdawi.

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:19 pm