Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi ambassador reveals the forthcoming talks to resolve oil contracts with Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi ambassador reveals the forthcoming talks to resolve oil contracts with Kurdistan Empty Iraqi ambassador reveals the forthcoming talks to resolve oil contracts with Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jul 2018, 2:54 am

[size=32]
    Iraqi ambassador reveals the forthcoming talks to resolve oil contracts with Kurdistan[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The Iraqi ambassador to Russia, Haidar Mansour Hadi al-Athari, said on Monday that the Iraqi authorities intend to hold talks with their Russian counterparts in Baghdad soon to resolve the problem of signing direct contracts between the Russian oil company "Ros" and the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq to develop oil fields.
    "The Russian-Iraqi relations are strong and strong relations, and things are on the way to a solution," Sputnik quoted Al-Athari as saying, referring to "close discussions between the Iraqi side and the Russian side to resolve the problem of signing contracts with the Kurdistan Region."
    He added that "the discussions will be in Baghdad to find solutions with the parties, because any contract signed in Iraq must be with the federal government through the Iraqi Ministry of Oil."
    "There will be talks between the two sides, and there are understandings," he said, adding that "the date of meetings has not yet been determined, and Iraq is waiting to determine the date, depending on the time of the Russian and Iraqi sides."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:25 pm