Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi newspaper: Trump envoy failed to unite the Sunni blocs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi newspaper: Trump envoy failed to unite the Sunni blocs Empty Saudi newspaper: Trump envoy failed to unite the Sunni blocs

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Aug 2018, 6:40 am

Saudi newspaper: Trump envoy failed to unite the Sunni blocs

10:20 - 22/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The talks between US envoy to Iraq Brett McGurk and the Sunni blocs have failed because of the split over the name of the candidate for the presidency of the new parliament, the newspaper Al-Hayat reported on Wednesday.
    "Every Sunni bloc wants written guarantees to ensure that its candidate is nominated for the presidency of the parliament, which is the share of the Sunni component, as usual," the newspaper said in a report read by Al-Maaloumah. "There is no agreement between them yet, Each party to its candidate. "
    She added that "McGork asked to meet with the agreement on a candidate quickly or postpone it until after the nomination of the Prime Minister," noting that "the leaders of the Sunni blocs demanded to give them a new period of negotiation."
    The newspaper pointed out that "Mohamed Karbouli delivered direct messages to the alliance of Sadr and Hakim and expressed readiness to join them if they agreed to nominate Mohamed Halboussi as President of Parliament." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 2:36 pm