Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Teamster UPS Freight Local Union Leaders Recommend New Tentative Agreement

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Teamster UPS Freight Local Union Leaders Recommend New Tentative Agreement  Empty Teamster UPS Freight Local Union Leaders Recommend New Tentative Agreement

Post by Neno Thu 09 Jan 2014, 7:13 pm

Teamster UPS Freight Local Union Leaders Recommend New Tentative Agreement

January 6, 2014

Teamster UPS Freight Local Union Leaders Recommend New Tentative Agreement  Upsfreightimage2_0
    (WASHINGTON) – Teamster Local Union leaders representing UPS Freight workers across the country endorsed a new tentative national agreement on Jan. 6. The new agreement provides for major economic improvements and protects work and jobs at a time when most LTL companies are cutting wages and benefits.
    The new agreement can be viewed here.
    A summary of highlights of the agreement can be viewed here.
    Details of the new tentative agreement with UPS Freight were outlined at the “two-person” meeting, in which two representatives from each Local Union participated. The endorsement by local union leaders clears the way for a membership ratification vote to be held at Local Union halls Jan. 11-12. For more details, contact your Local Union.

http://teamster.org/news/2014/01/teamster-ups-freight-local-union-leaders-recommend-new-tentative-agreement

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:24 pm