Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy demands the people of Basra to prevent oil revenues from Iraq "to be conserva

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy demands the people of Basra to prevent oil revenues from Iraq "to be conserva Empty Parliamentary economy demands the people of Basra to prevent oil revenues from Iraq "to be conserva

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Sep 2018, 2:32 am

[size=32]
    Parliamentary economy demands the people of Basra to prevent oil revenues from Iraq "to be conservative as a"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

"A member of the House of Representatives for the bloc," Sadikon, "representing Asaib Ahl al-Haq led by Qais al-Khazali on Tuesday, the province of Basra to prevent the revenues of crude oil exported from its territory from the state treasury.
    "I suggested to the people of Basra not to allow one dinar to go out of oil revenues, but to be Basra as a Dubai or better," Salem said in a statement to parliament during a session of parliament.
    He added that "the issue of Basra is not something new, but since ancient times and there is a failure and a clear government failure," saying that "the government government reaction, not government planning."
    He noted that "everyone knows what is happening in Basra contaminated water and salt, and unfortunately all the talk today is Tnzir."
    "All the solutions now in Basra are patchy and do not amount to the size of the problem of poisoning and destruction of the people of Basra," Salem said.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 2:47 am