Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister-designate lying to him from statements and confirms that it is "fabricated"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister-designate lying to him from statements and confirms that it is "fabricated" Empty Prime Minister-designate lying to him from statements and confirms that it is "fabricated"

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Oct 2018, 2:46 am

Prime Minister-designate lying to him from statements and confirms that it is "fabricated"

21:16 - 06/10/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad
    The media office of the Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, Saturday, that Mansab to Abdul-Mahdi of news and statements, just fabricated baseless facts, which is fabricated information.
    "A number of websites and social networking sites attribute untrue statements to the prime minister-designate as well as fabricated information about decisions taken by unknown sources," the office said in a statement received by Al-Maaloumah.
    He stressed "what is attributed to the statements of sources or the existence of decisions issued by the sovereignty of all false news in full and did not issue anything about them."
    He called on the media office to "rely on the official news issued by Adel Abdul Mahdi or the media office exclusively." End 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:42 am