Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fayez: Linking the rail with Kuwait will make the world to dispense with the Iraqi ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fayez: Linking the rail with Kuwait will make the world to dispense with the Iraqi ports Empty Fayez: Linking the rail with Kuwait will make the world to dispense with the Iraqi ports

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Nov 2018, 3:17 pm

Fayez: Linking the rail with Kuwait will make the world to dispense with the Iraqi ports

12:21 - 13/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the province of Basra, Amer al-Fayez, Tuesday, that the rail link with Kuwait will make the world to dispense with the Iraqi ports, noting that the port of Mubarak can not work without a Kuwaiti road.
    Al-Fayez said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the issue of rail links raised during the visit of President Barham Saleh to the State of Kuwait carries serious repercussions on the Iraqi ports," pointing out that "the rail link will facilitate the establishment of the Mubarak port of Kuwait."
    Al-Fayez added that "the rail link would affect the activity of Iraqi ports because the world will dispense with the Iraqi ports and only the Kuwaiti ports," stressing that "the port of Mubarak is not completed only by the rail link."
    The former Minister of Transport Amer Abdul-Jabbar said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah on Monday that President Barham Salih talked about linking the railways with Kuwait "is not successful". He called for exploiting the matter to retrieve the naval base and the oilfields of the Safwan farms. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:22 pm