Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Official: Iraq needs two years to dispense with Iranian gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Official: Iraq needs two years to dispense with Iranian gas Empty Official: Iraq needs two years to dispense with Iranian gas

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Dec 2018, 6:31 am

[rtl]Official: Iraq needs two years to dispense with Iranian gas[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [/rtl][/size]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq imports Iranian gas because its production does not meet the needs of the country[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    [/rtl]
    [ltr][rtl]A +[/rtl][/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]A[/rtl][/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]A-[/rtl][/ltr]

[rtl]Erbil, Iraq - Iraq needs at least two years to stop importing Iranian gas used to feed power plants in the country, a senior Iraqi energy official said on Thursday.
    "Iraq's gas production is expected to reach 1.3 million cubic feet per day by the end of 2020, an increase of 400,000 cubic feet per day from current levels," the head of state gas company Hayan Abdul Ghani told reporters.
    According to Abdul Ghani, Iraq's current production of gas does not meet the needs of the country, so Iraq is still importing gas from Iran.
    Abdul Ghani added that Iraq needs at least 24 months to run new gas projects and start production.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 8:26 am