Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. Najafi to postpone the hearing until a solution to the outstanding problems between Bag

chouchou
    chouchou

Urgent .. Najafi to postpone the hearing until a solution to the outstanding problems between Bag Empty Urgent .. Najafi to postpone the hearing until a solution to the outstanding problems between Bag

Post by chouchou Sat 15 Feb 2014, 4:10 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Told House Speaker Osama Najafi parliamentarians to postpone a parliament session until the problem-solving outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil.

[ltr]According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] today that "Najafi told the House of Representatives to lift the hearings until further notice for the existence of the problems of large and complex financial budget for the current year in addition to the problems that emerged after the vote on the pension law and include privileges for officials adult."[/ltr]

[ltr]He noted that "the President of the House of Representatives called on the government to solve their problems with regard to the budget of the Kurdistan region in order for the House of Representatives approval."[/ltr]

[ltr]He added that "Najafi Did not specify any date for the next session. " [/ltr]

[ltr]He was scheduled to hold its parliament on Saturday with Najafi announced earlier starting meetings for discussion of the budget, starting from tomorrow until Sunday to approve the budget.[/ltr]

[ltr]The representatives of the federal government has demanded that the House of Representatives Amhalam to next week's meeting with the Kurdistan Regional Government to resolve the dispute and the share of the oil region of balancing the budget for fiscal 2014, after holding the heads of blocs and parliamentary committees held a meeting with the government last Thursday To discuss the federal budget and the outstanding issues between the federal government and the Kurdistan region.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 1:20 pm