Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

rise of US oil is waiting for the end of the trade dispute between two countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

rise of US oil is waiting for the end of the trade dispute between two countries Empty rise of US oil is waiting for the end of the trade dispute between two countries

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Jan 2019, 2:24 am

[size=32]
    rise of US oil is waiting for the end of the trade dispute between two countries[/size]
     rise of US oil is waiting for the end of the trade dispute between two countries Oil6

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

US oil prices rose on Wednesday, driven by hopes that Washington and Beijing would settle their trade disputes, which overshadow the global economy.
    US WTI crude futures were $ 50.38 a barrel, up 1.2% from the previous settlement, the first time crude has exceeded $ 50 this year.
    Trade talks in Beijing between China and the United States, the world's two largest economies, were on their third day, with signs of progress on issues including China's purchase of agricultural and energy goods from the United States and more open Chinese markets to the US producer.
    In addition, oil prices have received support from production cuts initiated at the end of 2018 by a group of crude producers of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and non-OPEC member Russia.
    The cuts are aimed at curbing supply bottlenecks caused by a rise in US crude production by 2 million bpd in 2018 to a record 11.7 million bpd.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:10 am