Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launch {document insurance wellness »

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launch {document insurance wellness » Empty Launch {document insurance wellness »

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Feb 2014, 7:40 am

Launch {document insurance wellness »

2/15/2014 0:00

Baghdad morning,
    according to the Ministry of Finance firing working document "insurance wellness" to all citizens. explained Sadiq Abdul Rahman Hussein, Director General of the National Insurance Company of the ministry in a statement received "morning," a copy of it: that his company developed a "policy" a new supplement to the testimony of the life insurance It is a document 'insurance wellness', where can any citizen from which to insure his health.
    , and added that the document includes the company regardless of the amount of compensatory (Insurance) to the beneficiary upon request in the event of wounded one of the chronic diseases or incurable cancer, diabetes and blood pressure and heart or due to injuries satisfactory such as blindness and paralysis.
    Between: "The document serves as a contract between the company and the beneficiary Sticky personal data for student insurance, and the value of the insurance fees or premiums Finance to be paid for insurance purposes and whether the payment will be annually or quarterly depending on the type of document in addition to the period of insurance" .
    confirmed: that compensation in the insurance policy on the wellness acted immediately to the contractor with the company yet to prove through committees specialized medical and injury patients it abruptly, noting that the company will go along with document wellness and insurance on the lives of individuals and other documents to insure personal items as well as on all assets for both the public and private sectors from various accidents, and in the case of expiration of the contract we will retrieve all amounts, add a portion of the profits to being an investment company.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 1:19 pm