Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Banking expert warns from an unprecedented rise in the prices of goods and materials in the local ma

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Banking expert warns from an unprecedented rise in the prices of goods and materials in the local ma Empty Banking expert warns from an unprecedented rise in the prices of goods and materials in the local ma

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Feb 2014, 8:36 am

Banking expert warns from an unprecedented rise in the prices of goods and materials in the local market

18/02/2014
    BAGHDAD / NINA / The director of the private banks association, banking expert Abdul Aziz Hassoun , warned from an unprecedented rise in the prices of goods and materials in the local market as a result of increasing the salaries of retirees .

Hassoun said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that " increasing the salaries of retirees will contribute in an increase of the currency in the local market , which will lead to be absorbed by the goods and materials through higher prices , stressing that the increase will affect the ordinary citizen , retired and non- retired ."

He added , " increasing salaries will not do any good for the Iraqi people, calling the financial and the legislative authorities to pay attention and awareness that the increase for retirees will reflect negatively on society ."

The banking expert suggested to provide services for retirees instead of increasing their salaries .

The House of Representatives approved the pension law, which would increase the salaries of retirees . /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:48 pm