Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The writer reveals to the "information" about the signs of "reconciliation" between Abadi and Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The writer reveals to the "information" about the signs of "reconciliation" between Abadi and Maliki Empty The writer reveals to the "information" about the signs of "reconciliation" between Abadi and Maliki

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jan 2019, 6:27 am

The writer reveals to the "information" about the signs of "reconciliation" between Abadi and Maliki

14:23 - 30/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A senior leader of the Islamic Dawa Party Ali al-Adeeb said on Wednesday that the meeting of the higher coordination committees in the party will continue in order to determine the date of the general conference of the party soon. He pointed to the signs of reconciliation between the leaders of the victory coalition Haider al-Abadi and the rule of law.
    Al-Adeeb said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that the Higher Coordinating Committees of the Islamic Dawa Party are continuing their meetings to determine the date of the general meeting of the party, noting that the delay of the biennial meeting was due to the internal political situation of the party and preoccupation with forming the government, To parliament ".
    The writer said that "the situation is ready for the meeting, which will discuss the restructuring of the party's internal system, as well as taking several new decisions and reform."
    The writer said that "all the leaders of the party without exception will participate in the meeting, including the leaders of the coalition victory Haidar Abadi and the rule of law Nuri al-Maliki after the signs of reconciliation between the parties." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 5:36 am