Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Transport sends reassuring messages about the impact of Mubarak Port

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Transport sends reassuring messages about the impact of Mubarak Port Empty Parliamentary Transport sends reassuring messages about the impact of Mubarak Port

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jun 2024, 4:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Parliamentary Transport sends reassuring messages regarding Mubarak Port
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Transport sends reassuring messages about the impact of Mubarak Port[/size]
    • Today 10:15

Information / Baghdad...
    Today, Friday, the Parliamentary Transport Committee in the House of Representatives sent reassuring messages regarding Mubarak Port, which Kuwait is working to construct, indicating that it will not affect the large Al-Faw port.
    The head of the Parliamentary Transport and Communications Committee, MP Zahra Al-Bajari, told Al-Ma’louma, “Iraq will remain safe as long as there is a decision not to connect Mubarak Port by land to Iraqi territory, noting that ensuring that the Kuwaiti Mubarak Port does not affect the Iraqi economy or Iraqi ports is subject to By not yielding to any pressure that would push Baghdad towards implementing the project to link Mubarak Port to Iraqi territory.”
    She stated that "Kuwait is trying to obtain economic benefits by linking Mubarak Port to a land route that serves its interests and ensures that the goods on its port reach various countries of the world, and this matter can only be done through Iraqi territory."
    She stressed that "Iraq will not be a corridor through Mubarak Port to other countries." End 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 1:23 am