Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for her: Salahuddin allocated 40% of its budget to build schools

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for her: Salahuddin allocated 40% of its budget to build schools Empty Deputy for her: Salahuddin allocated 40% of its budget to build schools

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Feb 2019, 1:53 am

Deputy for her: Salahuddin allocated 40% of its budget to build schools

08:56 - 18/02/201

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The governor of the province of Salah al-Din Manar Abdul-Muttalib, on Monday, the allocation of 40% of the budget of the province to build schools in all administrative units, pointing out that the province abandoned schools mud and do not need to restore schools as dilapidated as needed to build new schools.
    "The province of Salah al-Din allocated 40% of its budget to schools, and is the only province that does not contain any clay schools," Abdul Muttalib said in a statement.
    "Salahuddin schools do not need to be repaired as much as they need new school buildings in order to reduce the momentum on schools, as the province needs hundreds of schools, as well as kindergartens, as there are no government kindergartens, if any, Most of them my family. "
    "Salah al-Din has 17 administrative units, and Balad alone does not have 30 new schools, while there are areas with a large number of schools compared to its small population, which requires planning and study before building schools," she said. Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 12:40 am