Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadoun: We have reached an advanced results with Baghdad on SOMO

chouchou
    chouchou

Sadoun: We have reached an advanced results with Baghdad on SOMO Empty Sadoun: We have reached an advanced results with Baghdad on SOMO

Post by chouchou Sat 01 Mar 2014, 6:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy head of the Kurdistan Alliance bloc Mohsen al-Sadoun, Saturday, reaching advanced results in resolving disputes with the federal government's oil.

And approved by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Tuesday to pay the salaries of the staff of the Territory for one month on condition that the presidency of the region to deliver financial returns for 400 thousand barrels of oil per day to the government ..

Said Sadoun's (IMN) "The administration SOMO centralized and are subject currently law was used before 2003, so the trend to form a committee representative of the Kurdistan region and the oil-producing provinces to be honorable to work SOMO until adoption of a new law for the company complies with the new democratic order" .

Sadoun added that "the Commission will take over the task of supervising the amount of oil reserves and exported quantities of oil to the outside until the ratification of the company."

And concluded the federal government in Baghdad in September of last year signed an agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government commitment to ensure payment of dues to oil companies operating in the region compared to the export of the last 400 000 barrels of oil per day intervention in the accounts of the federal government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 11:20 am