Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Delay in including the budget on the Parliament's agenda is an evidence of the depth of political di

chouchou
    chouchou

Delay in including the budget on the Parliament's agenda is an evidence of the depth of political di Empty Delay in including the budget on the Parliament's agenda is an evidence of the depth of political di

Post by chouchou Sun 02 Mar 2014, 4:15 am

BAGHDAD / NINA / A member in the parliamentary Commission on oil and energy, of the Kurdish bloc (change), Bayazid Hassan said that " the delay in including the budget in the agenda is an evidence of the depth of political differences," noting "this matter needs a quick deal between the political blocs ."

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that " the general budget and agreed upon and approval is no longer a private matter of political blocs , but has become a popular demand forits direct impact on the economic life."

Hassan added that " the delay in the first reading and approving the budget affect the investment budget and projects in all parts of the country," urging " the need to work hard and fast to agree on the contention points for approval as soon as possible .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 1:18 pm