Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"victory" hangs on a "secret" alliance between Abadi and Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"victory" hangs on a "secret" alliance between Abadi and Maliki Empty "victory" hangs on a "secret" alliance between Abadi and Maliki

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Feb 2019, 6:58 am

[size=32]
    "victory" hangs on a "secret" alliance between Abadi and Maliki[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / The coalition of "victory" led by Haider Abadi on Tuesday, what is being transmitted from the statements of the existence of an alliance between him and the coalition of the rule of law led by Nuri al-Maliki is not correct.
    The leader of the coalition Ali al-Sunaid, told Ashqaf News that "the talk of the leader of the Sadrist movement Awad al-Awadi, the existence of a secret alliance between victory and the rule of law, and this alliance aborted Obadi to get a second term, is not true, and there is no such alliance, Awadi to "provide proof of the validity of his words."
    He added that "the coalition of victory, was clear in his dialogues with all political forces, and did not have any alliances or agreements confidential from any political entity was."
    The Al-Awadi, said on Monday in a televised meeting that "the alliance Haider Abadi secret with the coalition of state law aborted his second term," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:27 pm