Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Urgent .. Maliki: We decided to exchange money without approving the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent .. Maliki: We decided to exchange money without approving the budget Empty Urgent .. Maliki: We decided to exchange money without approving the budget

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Mar 2014, 8:23 am

[size=12.66]Urgent .. Maliki: We decided to exchange money without approving the budget

Wednesday, 05 March / March 2014 13:22

[Baghdad where]

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said the cabinet decided at its meeting yesterday, exchange money without the approval of the budget law.

Al-Maliki said in his weekly today that "the Council of Ministers decided unanimously yesterday and exchange money without approving the budget and this is constitutionally authorized us to either believe or not believe her budget and that we wish we did not get it."

"I sincerely say to the members of parliament that the attendance in Parliament without discussion of the budget is the false testimony urging them to not to come." Follows ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    csd9013
    csd9013

Urgent .. Maliki: We decided to exchange money without approving the budget Empty Re: Urgent .. Maliki: We decided to exchange money without approving the budget

Post by csd9013 Wed 05 Mar 2014, 9:33 am

What is he talking about? Exchange what money?

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:11 pm