Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An explosion at a US military base in Japan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An explosion at a US military base in Japan Empty An explosion at a US military base in Japan

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Mar 2019, 1:34 am

An explosion at a US military base in Japan

08:43 - 25/03/20190

An explosion at a US military base in Japan 1013770517-696x377
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The blast occurred at the US Marine Corps base "Kemp Foster" in the central part of the island of Okinawa in southern Japan, Kyodo News reported Monday.
    The news agency "Kyodo" news of the US military police that unknown people managed to get inside the site, and destroyed part of the fence. They then detonated a gas cylinder in a building used by representatives of the Japanese Ministry of Defense. No one was hurt.
    The Kemp Foster base has its headquarters in Okinawa. About 70% of all American locations in Japan are concentrated in this island. And calls on local authorities and community representatives to continually reduce the US military presence there.
    On March 1, Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said at a meeting with Okinawa Governor Danny Tamaki that the Japanese government was no longer able to postpone the relocation of the US Air Futamma base from the territory of Okinawa Prefecture.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:55 am