Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary agriculture reveals Iraq's efforts to export surplus crops for its needs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary agriculture reveals Iraq's efforts to export surplus crops for its needs Empty Parliamentary agriculture reveals Iraq's efforts to export surplus crops for its needs

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Apr 2019, 2:30 am

Parliamentary agriculture reveals Iraq's efforts to export surplus crops for its needs
     21/04/2019  39
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The importance of uniting efforts to increase the reclamation of land and cultivated areas of various agricultural crops, said the head of the Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands, Salam al-Shammari.
    Al-Shammari said in a press statement that "the coming period will see more parliamentary and governmental efforts to benefit from the quantities of water stored as a result of higher levels of reclamation of more land and the return of important crops after a period of water shortage and drought."
    He added that "the Committee and all the political blocs will do their best and energy and employ their expertise in order to develop and revitalize national agriculture in full cooperation and coordination with all government agencies."
    Shammari said that "the quest to increase the national agricultural product and achieve self-sufficiency and the export of surplus of the priorities of the work of the Committee during the coming period in order to provide hard currency and provide the state budget with a new dividend instead of a single dependence on oil."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:57 pm