Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Justice Minister: Iraq is on the verge of three tough choices in light of the continued political Ri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Justice Minister: Iraq is on the verge of three tough choices in light of the continued political Ri Empty Justice Minister: Iraq is on the verge of three tough choices in light of the continued political Ri

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Mar 2014, 2:20 pm

Justice Minister: Iraq is on the verge of three tough choices in light of the continued political Rip

03/19/2014

Alsumaria News / Wasit
    Warned Justice Minister Hassan al-Shammari, Wednesday, that Iraq is on the verge of three tough choices in light of the continued disruption and political Altvkkk, while stressing on the need to speed up to pass the budget.Al-Shammari said in a speech during the first conference of the departments of justice in Wasit province, and attended "Alsumaria News", "Iraq and because of the political disarray standing in front of three options we hope that actually does not occur," noting that "the choice is chaos permanent paralysis of life or partition which is or forced political blocs in the end to activate the formation of the federal and provincial.

He added that "the political blocs that claim unity and togetherness to translate their slogans on the ground instead of talking through the media," stressing "the need to know all sides her money and the rights and duties according to the constitution in order to implement the unit in Iraq."

The Second Deputy Speaker Arif Tayfur seen in that the application of the "Confederation" is a perfect solution to the problems of Iraq and the fight against terrorism, warning of the dangers of autocracy and dictatorship finding systems.

It is noteworthy that Article 119 of the Constitution stipulates that, every province or more, the composition of the territory at the request of the referendum is thus submitted one of two ways first request of one third of the members in each of the provincial councils intending to form a region, and secondly request of ten voters in each of the governorates intending to form a region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 5:45 pm