Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alawiya Club hosts the third day of the Financial Inclusion Week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alawiya Club hosts the third day of the Financial Inclusion Week Empty Alawiya Club hosts the third day of the Financial Inclusion Week

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Apr 2019, 2:16 am

Alawiya Club hosts the third day of the Financial Inclusion Week

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks organized in Alawiya Family Club on Saturday the activities of the third day of the Financial Inclusion Week, with the participation of 22 banks that offered their varied banking services to the families present at the Club Gardens.
    The director of relations and information at the International Development Bank, Alaa Taha, said in an interview with "Economy News" that the week of financial inclusion is one of the important events for banks, because through which the promotion of banking services with the public directly.
    He added that the Bank's participation in previous years within the week of financial inclusion contributed to opening new horizons for the bank, especially with regard to the prospects of electronic payment and opening savings accounts.
    For his part, Amar Sabah described the participation of banks in such events as "brilliant and important."
    "Through my tour of banks participating in the event, I have received adequate answers to my inquiries through direct contact with the bank, which is short of a lot of time."
    "I have more than one bank account by virtue of my business as a trader. I have many electronic payment cards and I hope that we will be in a position to compensate the developed countries for the shift towards electronic payment," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:43 pm