Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What if a third party entered and attacked American troops and interests without being identified?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What if a third party entered and attacked American troops and interests without being identified? Empty What if a third party entered and attacked American troops and interests without being identified?

Post by Rocky Sun 12 May 2019, 3:13 am

[size=32]What if a third party entered and attacked American troops and interests without being identified?[/size]
     Sunday, 12 May 2019 at 10:21 AM (عدد المشاهدات 213)
    What if a third party entered and attacked American troops and interests without being identified? 20190512_102122-860FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

BAGHDAD / Sky Press , 
    the writer / Samarrai 
    constant tension on both sides of the Gulf, tough sanctions, the US and the threat is clear that they would retaliate militarily against Iran if attacked their forces and interests, (without leaving space and time to know who you do). 
    If I assume that the secret cells of Da'ash attacked a US convoy, camp or group in the Gulf, would America carry out its threat and attack Iranian targets immediately? 
    The above may be implemented by another party that does not have an interest in causing a conflict in which America is a major party. The planned party may be a state (or non-state) that wants to open a front for a conflict of America that has no international support, and it is not impossible for one party outside the opposing parties to incite the incentive (And others) .. The 
    Americans (they say) that al-Daash still have thousands of people in Syria and Iraq, contrary to convictions that indicate that the number in Iraq is much lower.
    International security requires that the conflict is not programmed according to preconceived and absolute assumptions. 
    Trump's global economic decisions, some of which are within US sovereign rights, make the list of possibilities long and complex. 
    America and Iran have strong firepower, but what if what happened? 
    The vast war is ruled out by the lack of desire on the part of the parties, or because they recognize its destructive danger. America is now reaping additional funds that will soon reach trillions of dollars without war. However, the entry of a mined party into the covert operation line may cause counter-strikes Serious repercussions. 
    A very strange phenomenon, just before the war of Desert Storm 1991 a few days ago, thousands of crows landed in the military intelligence yard in Baghdad, may have been wary of war! We hope that the phenomenon will not be repeated again anywhere, and the countries of the region with unprecedented anticipation and security and political alertness, and try to put our views (publicly) on the basis of our humanity and in the interest of international security and the poor and hardworking.

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:29 pm