Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services reveal interesting information about renting Al Mansour Mall: 500 thousand fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services reveal interesting information about renting Al Mansour Mall: 500 thousand fo Empty Parliamentary services reveal interesting information about renting Al Mansour Mall: 500 thousand fo

Post by Rocky Sun 26 May 2019, 1:33 am

Parliamentary services reveal interesting information about renting Al Mansour Mall: 500 thousand for 40 years

09:12 - 26/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary services committee revealed interesting information about renting the land of Mansour Mall, pointing out that the investor company rented the mall from the Municipality of Baghdad for 500 thousand dinars a month for 40 years.
    A member of the committee Huda Sajjad in a televised dialogue followed by / information /, that "the company invested to Mansour Mall rented the land from the Secretariat of Baghdad at the amount of 500 thousand monthly and for 40 years Muscatah."
    "The mall has an area of ​​41,000 square meters," Sajjad said, noting that "one garage income from three garage in the mall is estimated at 60 million dinars per month."
    "The former inspector general of the Baghdad Municipality, Sajjad al-Jabri, was referred to the Martyrs' Foundation when he opened Al-Mansour Mall and pointed to his irregularities," said Sajjad. "There are irregularities in the construction of the mall where it was supposed to include a tower of 10 floors."Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 11:25 am