Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political Prisoners: exchange more than one billion dinars to compensate detainees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political Prisoners: exchange more than one billion dinars to compensate detainees  Empty Political Prisoners: exchange more than one billion dinars to compensate detainees

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Mar 2014, 8:28 am

Political Prisoners: exchange more than one billion dinars to compensate detainees

2014-03-31 BAGHDAD / JD / .. announced the Directorate of political prisoners in exchange for Rusafa more than one billion dinars, to compensate the detainees without the 6 months.

The Director of the Directorate of political prisoners in Rusafa Leila Ajeer Kanani told / JD /: The Directorate has regardless compensation for detainees who have spent time in prison for less than 6 months, the amounts exceeded one billion dinars.

She said Kanani: I have been detained compensation for each day prison b 40 000 dinars, noting that the Directorate ongoing completion of transactions for the purpose of payment of compensation to suit the size of their suffering in prison during the rule of the former regime.

The Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs purity of net debt has confirmed that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki agreed to compensate political prisoners and detainees in the amount of 40 000 dinars per day for the first year and 35 000 dinars per day for the second year. It is noted that the Council of Ministers approved a draft amendment to the Law Foundation of political prisoners and decided to send it to the House legislation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 3:39 am