Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Independent: urging recruitment of detainees to compensate for the losses of its elements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Independent: urging recruitment of detainees to compensate for the losses of its elements  Empty The Independent: urging recruitment of detainees to compensate for the losses of its elements

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Aug 2017, 2:58 am

The Independent: urging recruitment of detainees to compensate for the losses of its elements

The Independent newspaper reported on Thursday the recruitment of an organization calling for Syrian detainees, when forced between the ages of 20 and 30, to join the so-called "Caliphate."

The newspaper said in its report, "The Journal News" that Dahesh issued the laws of recruitment in light of the loss of fighters during the fighting in Syria. Recruitment began in the villages and suburbs of the city of Deir al-Zour. Adding that the terrorist organization tortures anyone who opposes recruitment.

On the other hand, the Syrian forces continue to besiege the city of Al-Rigga and Deir Al-Zour, causing a tightening of the grip on Dahesh, with the newspaper stating that Dahesh has occupied the city of Deir Al-Zour since 2015. Moreover, the strategy of collecting civilians as new elements will not work. And the Syrian forces on the headquarters of the organization, with the exodus of huge numbers of the city, noting that the population of the city of Deir al-Zor before the era of Dahesh was more than 1.7 million citizens.

The newspaper concluded its report by saying that "a supporter is struggling to preserve its elements and its recent headquarters in Syria, and the Syrian forces succeeded in retrieving more than half of the area of ​​the cities being held." He noted that "precautions calling the latter is nothing but fear."

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%86%D8%AA-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%88%D9%8A/

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 8:08 am