Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ja'far: Part of the state of law will go to the opposition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ja'far: Part of the state of law will go to the opposition Empty Ja'far: Part of the state of law will go to the opposition

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2019, 3:00 am

Ja'far: Part of the state of law will go to the opposition

09:39 - 23/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Between the former deputy of the coalition of state law Jassem Mohammed Jaafar, Sunday, that the opposition blocs and others that intend to go in this direction did not leave the Committee for the distribution of leadership positions in the State, while noting that part of the coalition will go to the opposition.
    Jafar said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the opposition did not appear in its real form. The opposition is still in the committee for the distribution of leadership positions in the state, and after the interview, this summer will be hot politically and climately."
    He added that "the opposition began to appear and if the situation continues on what it is, it may work to topple the government, but the problem lies in the absence of an alternative figure for prime minister after [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    Jaafar said that "the opposition will consist of a part of the rule of law and victory and wisdom, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the party of Osama Najafi and Ahmed Jubouri, in addition to some MPs will leave their blocks and join the opposition." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:55 am