Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish deputy: technical and legal reasons caused the region's non-compliance with the delivery of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish deputy: technical and legal reasons caused the region's non-compliance with the delivery of  Empty Kurdish deputy: technical and legal reasons caused the region's non-compliance with the delivery of

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jul 2019, 5:25 pm

Kurdish deputy: technical and legal reasons caused the region's non-compliance with the delivery of oil

19:45 - 12/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc, Aram Balti, on Friday, that what the federal government sent to the Kurdistan region over the past months is the salaries of the staff of the province and the Peshmerga forces only because of the failure to send the region to its oil commitments budgeted, stressing that there are technical and legal reasons why not Obligation of the region to send such quotas.
    "There is a clear material in the federal budget clearly indicates that in the case of non-delivery of the Kurdistan region of oil revenues to 250 thousand barrels per day, that is deducted from the share of the region budget," said Balti in a statement received by the agency "Information" "That article excluded the salaries of the Peshmerga forces and employees."
    He added that "what actually happened that the federal government until the moment has not been sent to the region only the salaries of employees and the Peshmerga," pointing out that "did not send any proportion of the share of the region budgeted until the moment on the grounds that the region did not send the obligations of oil."
    Balti pointed out that "there are several different reasons led to the failure to send the region to the quotas of oil, including legal and other technical reasons."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:22 am