Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar Council member: 70% of the unemployed in the province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar Council member: 70% of the unemployed in the province Empty Anbar Council member: 70% of the unemployed in the province

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Aug 2019, 6:50 am

[size=35][size=35]Anbar Council member: 70% of the unemployed in the province[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2019-08-21 | 06:12
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Anbar provincial council member Farhan Mohammed al-Dulaimi said on Wednesday that the rate of unemployed in the province is 70%, calling on the central government to find effective solutions to this phenomenon in the financial budget for 2019.

Dulaimi said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "Anbar includes armies of unemployed as a result of not allocating sufficient degrees of employment since 2014, not to mention the events witnessed in the province after the destruction of infrastructure in the province as a result of the destruction of ISIS criminal gangs included projects Vital, which requires the allocation of large sums of money to employment labor to reduce the phenomenon of unemployment. "

He added, "The percentage of unemployed in Anbar reached 70%, despite the appeal of the central government to allocate sufficient degrees of employment for the people of the province to overcome the phenomenon of unemployment, which has become no less than addressing terrorism because unemployment is the source of terrorism, and to lay off these large numbers of The unemployed could lead to the deviation of some young people and join the cells of armed groups due to material destitution, "calling on the central government to" find effective solutions in the 2019 budget to address this phenomenon. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:32 pm