Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala reveals the reality of investing tens of billions of teachers' salaries in stock exchanges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diyala reveals the reality of investing tens of billions of teachers' salaries in stock exchanges Empty Diyala reveals the reality of investing tens of billions of teachers' salaries in stock exchanges

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Sep 2019, 1:31 am

Diyala reveals the reality of investing tens of billions of teachers' salaries in stock exchanges

14:33 - 02/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Diyala .. 
    The Education Committee of the Diyala Provincial Council, on Monday, the fact invest tens of billions of salaries of teachers in the province's stock exchanges. 
    The chairman of the Education Committee in the Council Ahmed al-Rubaie in a statement to the information, that "the delay in the payment of salaries of teachers and teachers of Diyala education is due mainly to administrative and organizational complications after the transfer of powers from the Ministry of Education to the governorate." 
    "The talk that the delay is caused by the investment of tens of billions of salaries of teachers and teachers of Diyala in the stock exchanges tendentious tendency has no credibility." 
    He explained, "The salaries have been paid today and schools began to receive sukuk," stressing "the existence of efforts to avoid any delay in the payment of salaries in the coming months through increased frameworks of coordination and action." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:35 pm