Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Ministers meeting 5/7/2014

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Ministers meeting 5/7/2014 Empty Council of Ministers meeting 5/7/2014

Post by Rocky Wed May 07, 2014 4:14 pm

Council of Ministers meeting 5/7/2014

Committee for the preparation of the financial budget strategy discussed a mechanism to reduce costs and development for the years 2015 - 2017

07/05/2014 14:44

Finance Minister and serenity net debt agency 's determination of the Commission 's strategy to identify budget expenditures and operating budget for the years to come.

This came during a meeting of the Special Committee to prepare a strategy for the budget for the medium term 2015 - 2017 , which was held for the building of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers , in the presence of Deputy Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Obaid replace Freeh and a number of deputy ministers and heads of concerned departments budget.

The finance minister said that the agency 's strategy in 2015 will be more viable and achieving development , pointing to the existence of financial and political obstacles . He said the country needed a comprehensive survey of the needs, priorities and achieve , and to improve oil production .

For his part, Deputy Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Obaid replace Freeh to take notes of the Strategic Plan prepared by the Committee during the preparation of the general budget of the Council of Ministers , calling for activating the work of the Economic Department at the Ministry of Finance competent to provide the relevant departments budget data needs and ways to impose fees and taxes affecting citizens .

It is scheduled to hold weekly meetings of the Committee to study aspects of the budget for the years to come.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:52 am