Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Opposition deputy: 70% of the government's mistake happened because of the parties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Opposition deputy: 70% of the government's mistake happened because of the parties Empty Opposition deputy: 70% of the government's mistake happened because of the parties

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Nov 2019, 3:26 am

Opposition deputy: 70% of the government's mistake happened because of the parties

10:20 - 10/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special
    Opposition MP Hakim al-Murshidi said on Sunday that 70 of the government's mistakes were due to the pressure of the parties on Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    He said in a statement to the information, that "70 percent of the mistake that occurred by the government occurred because of the political blocs that exploited Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pushed him to bow to its interests in order to achieve."
    "The prime minister had a chance to distance himself from the pressure of the parties, even though he came under pressure from the parties themselves, because he was an independent man and a technocrat. He would have better used that and chose his cabinet independently."
    He explained that "Abdul-Mahdi did not achieve 20 percent of his government program because of quotas and the parties' search for their interests in light of his presence in the Authority and the exploitation of those parties put the government."
    He added: "We support an acceptable government that brings professional ministers of technocrats and not that the demonstrations come with the same parties that discuss their interests and offices and we return to error." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 10:56 am