Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tax revenues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tax revenues Empty Tax revenues

Post by Rocky Mon 19 May 2014, 4:46 am

Tax revenues

5/19/2014 0:00 

BAGHDAD - Al-Sabah 
    said the scholar Economist Dr. Essam Mahouelle that rising tax revenues to finance the budget is supposed to achieve the goals of social and of re-distribution of income. 
    added Mahouelle told (morning) it is necessary to activate the sources of public revenue, especially non-oil in order to provide funding for government spending programs to develop the economy and create channels for joint action between ministries to develop a clear strategy by which to identify the problems facing the economy and ways to address them. 
    , and stressed the importance of coordination between fiscal policy and monetary policy on the grounds that the equilibrium model general economic in the country will not be achieved without the order of these two policies as requirements of the current stage. calling to find mechanisms sober in dealing with soft loans and the development of social protection network performance and the reduction of administrative corruption and targeting low-income groups exclusively directed more benefits to them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 4:27 pm