Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: The government did not provide real solutions to return 3000 disabled factories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: The government did not provide real solutions to return 3000 disabled factories Empty Abadi: The government did not provide real solutions to return 3000 disabled factories

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Nov 2019, 2:17 pm

Abadi: The government did not provide real solutions to return 3000 disabled factories

19:27 - 20/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    A member of the parliamentary working committee As'ad al-Abadi said on Wednesday that the government has not provided real solutions to reactivate 3,000 factories that have been inactive since 2003, while revealing efforts to abolish paragraph 14 of the federal budget law for 2019 on the provision of local factories for investment.
    Abadi said in a statement to the information, that "stop importing dates and eggs created a gap between the consumer and producer because the parties are dissatisfied with prices in the markets," pointing out that "the government must develop real strategies before stopping importing by knowing the size of demand and supply."
    He added that "the government has not provided any real solutions to reactivate the local industries and the advancement of the economic and agricultural reality since 2003," noting that "factories idle more than 3000 factories across [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He continued that "the House of Representatives is currently seeking to abolish paragraph 14 of the Federal Budget Law of 2019 on the provision of factories for investment," explaining that "the rehabilitation of factories do not need investors and funds spent to reactivate it does not affect the budget and can be taken from the border outlets or Customs taxes. ” Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 3:17 am