Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Who is the losing party with the resignation of Adel Abdul Mahdi?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Who is the losing party with the resignation of Adel Abdul Mahdi? Empty Who is the losing party with the resignation of Adel Abdul Mahdi?

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Dec 2019, 2:41 pm

Who is the losing party with the resignation of Adel Abdul Mahdi?

18:37 - 01/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Kurdish lawmaker Ahmed Hama Rashid said Sunday that the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) was the main loser from the resignation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    "The KDP requests were not rejected by the prime minister of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and therefore the party will be the biggest loser from the latest measure to submit the resignation of the government," Rashid told Al-Maalouma .
    He added, "The political parties sacrifice their friends in order to obtain new benefits and gains," noting that "the two Kurdish parties will seek new privileges in return for supporting the alternative character of Abdul-Mahdi."
    The House of Representatives voted on Sunday to accept the resignation of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from his post, while the head of the parliamentary bloc of the Alliance Sairon, MP Nabil al-Tarafi, the coalition officially waived the right to nominate the next prime minister, as the largest bloc in the House of Representatives. Finished 15 x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:46 pm