Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Issawi: Abdul Mahdi's resignation is a brave decision and his successor may be Sunni

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Issawi: Abdul Mahdi's resignation is a brave decision and his successor may be Sunni Empty Issawi: Abdul Mahdi's resignation is a brave decision and his successor may be Sunni

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Dec 2019, 2:30 am

Issawi: Abdul Mahdi's resignation is a brave decision and his successor may be Sunni

08:34 - 02/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Anbar MP Faisal al-Issawi, the resignation of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "courageous decision," while affirming the possibility of being the next prime minister of the year or the Kurds.
    Al-Issawi said in televised statements followed by (information), that "the resignation of Abdul-Mahdi from a courageous decision is calculated for him," noting that "Abdul-Mahdi submitted his resignation without asking Fatah and others."
    He added, "It is possible that the next prime minister will be Sunni or Kurdish," pointing out that "walkers will reverse the decision to give up on the selection of the prime minister if he apologizes, should be mandated to open it."
    Al-Issawi said that it is "in the interest of assigning others to choose the prime minister as the largest bloc," noting that "the second reform step after the resignation of the prime minister lies in naming the largest bloc." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:42 pm