Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: Successful ministers may return during the new cabinet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: Successful ministers may return during the new cabinet Empty State of Law: Successful ministers may return during the new cabinet

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Dec 2019, 6:47 am

State of Law: Successful ministers may return during the new cabinet

10:35 - 20/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    between the MP from the State of Law coalition, Bahaa al-Nuri, Friday, that successful ministers may return in the new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , pointing out that Parliament will not reject a successful minister and on the contrary, he has indicators and files on some of the ministers and they cannot return in the new government .
    Al-Nouri said in a statement to "Information", that "every prime minister has a government program that he submits to the parliament in order to vote on it, and after that this program is applied as it happened with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] when forming his government."
    He added that "the new prime minister has his estimates and vision regarding keeping some of the ministers of the Abdul Mahdi government who find it appropriate and succeeded in performing his work in his ministry."
    He explained that "some of the ministers succeeded in fulfilling their duties as the Minister of Labor and Municipalities, and therefore the next prime minister, if he finds that they have succeeded in their ministries, may return them in addition to other personalities who may find that they succeeded within their ministries."
    And that "the House of Representatives will definitely vote for some successful ministers in their ministries, but there are objections and indications to other ministers, and it is not possible for them to be returned to the cabinet again." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:09 pm