Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salem: A storming of the American embassy is a message, and if it does not arrive, we will have our

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salem: A storming of the American embassy is a message, and if it does not arrive, we will have our  Empty Salem: A storming of the American embassy is a message, and if it does not arrive, we will have our

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Jan 2020, 5:45 am

Salem: A storming of the American embassy is a message, and if it does not arrive, we will have our other ways

11:03 - 02/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Thursday, the deputy of the Sadqoun Hassan Salem bloc threatened that the Islamic resistance factions would have their own ways of understanding the American occupier if he did not understand the message of storming the American embassy.
    Salem said in a statement reported by the newspaper, “The New Arab” and seen by him / the information: “What happened in front of the embassy was not intended to show the muscles, but to take revenge.”
    He added that "all the leaders of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] were present at the moment of storming the campus of the American embassy" but they did not agree to sabotage, but that such things happen in any popular demonstration.
    Salem pointed out that "the demonstrations in front of the American embassy are a message, and if they do not reach the United States, then the Islamic resistance will have other ways to understand the occupier what the people want." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:15 pm