Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An upcoming meeting of the Iraqi parliament to discuss the collapse of oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An upcoming meeting of the Iraqi parliament to discuss the collapse of oil prices Empty An upcoming meeting of the Iraqi parliament to discuss the collapse of oil prices

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Mar 2020, 5:51 am

An upcoming meeting of the Iraqi parliament to discuss the collapse of oil prices

12:28 - 09/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Monday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee expressed its concern about the collapse of oil prices to unexpected levels, noting that it had contacted its members with a view to holding a meeting to find ways to confront the sharp drop in oil prices.
    Member of the committee, MP Ahmad Hama Rashid, said in a statement to "Information", that "the sudden and rapid decline in oil prices will put [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in front of a major financial and economic crisis, and for this reason we have made contact with all members of the committee in order to search for the negative returns that will face the Iraqi economy in the light of this collapse." .
    Rashid added, "The committee will study all the proposals that would face this great decline, and economic, financial and oil experts will be called in to find ways to confront the crisis."
    He pointed out that "the current prices will be sufficient only to pay salaries to state employees, and therefore it will reflect negatively on the development of the rest of the investment and service sectors." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:57 pm